This website is operated by
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us in a number of ways: by viewing out Contact Us page and emailing our Webmaster or contacting our Management. You can contact us by phone, fax, email, or snail mail.
What Information Do We Collect?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we will use your information lawfully.
* When you order from us, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. Your credit card information is held securely by our shopping cart provider. We also gather information on the person who will receive any gift you send (e.g., that person's name and address) and we will retain a record of your purchases.
* The personal information you provide is transmitted through a secure server using SSL encryption. We do NOT store your credit card information on our website it is held securely in an encrypted format.
* We collect your IP address to help diagnose problems with our website.
What Are Cookies and Do We Use Them?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a Web site that is saved on your hard disk by your computer's browser. It holds information a site may need to interact with you and personalize your experience. At BigNTallApparel.Com, we use two kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies exist only for as long as your browser remains open. Once you exit your browser, they go away. We use session cookies to maintain information we need to have in order for you to shop at BigNTallApparel.Com. For example, your billing and shipping address information is held in a Session cookie so that you do not have to enter it again if you feel like amending your order. We also use Session cookies to help us display products to you that might be of interest, we do this by analysing trends in our web site traffic.
Persistent cookies, in contrast, last from visit to visit; they do not go away when you exit your browser. At BigNTallApparel.Com, we use very few persistent cookies as most information can be passed from page to page in a Session cookie. We do however store your Shopping Cart Number in a cookie so that you can return to your Shopping Cart within 30 days. This is useful for customers who want to use the cart as a wish list until they feel the time is right to purchase.
Cookies can be used by a Web site to recognize you. But that does not necessarily mean any personal information is stored in the cookies. At BigNTallApparel.Com, we store no personal information about you in the cookies. Anything you choose to tell us about yourself (such as your address and email address) is stored safely and separately on our secured servers. The data we control has security measures in place to protect us from loss, misuse and alteration of our information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
* We use this information to display products that you may like in our Other Hot Find box.
* Information we gather helps us analyze our customers experience, which enables us to improve our site for future customers.
* To display your shopping cart for 30 days until you checkout.
Do We Share Your Information?
We take your privacy very seriously and will NOT sell or make your personal information available to third parties.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
You may contact us at anytime to find out what information we hold for you. If you feel it is inaccurate you may request us to change it for you. We only hold information that is relevant to complete our job, so if you feel we have information that is not relevant you may ask us to remove that information from our file.
Can I Access My Information?
If we create a members area you will be able to change the information we hold for you, e.g. your billing address, shipping address, and email address. You would also be able to opt-out of any newsletters we send.
In the mean time while we do not have a members area you may contact us to change your information. Any newsletters we send out will have an opt-out link included.
Is My Information Secure?
Your information is held within a password protected area to which our staff only have access to.
Encryption is a process by which a message or information is scrambled while it is in transit from BigNTallApparel.Com.